THE FLUENT PRONUNCIATION COURSE
I take you through a whole process that helps you to fix your common mistakes and feel more confident when your speaking. Clear Pronunciation is a very important part of fluency and can be the biggest step in becoming a confident English Speaker for your work and life!
What does the course involve?
The course is designed for you. We begin with a 30 minute Skype call to introduce ourselves and identify your goals. I ask you some questions and get you to read some text aloud so I can identify your specific pronunciation problems before your first lesson. Then we arrange a time to meet each week.
In the course you will have:
- 8 one hour Skype lessons that will be recorded so you can review and practice later.
- Pronunciation worksheets and homework tasks that you can submit to me for feedback.
- A pronunciation warm up technique and video to help you speak more clearly.
- Audios to practice your pronunciation at home.
In the lessons we will focus on:
- Your specific ‘problem sounds’. We will practice and improve these sounds using techniques to train your mouth to make the sounds correctly.
- Connected speech and natural speech patterns that native speakers use so you can sound more natural.
- Word stress and Sentence stress to help you sound fluent and natural.
- Training in the ‘imitation’ technique and other methods to help you with clear, natural speech.
- Building your speaking confidence so you can feel confident to speak in any situation.
FLUENT PRONUNCIATION COURSE
- 8 hours of training
- Audio Files
- Video Lessons
**Must be completed in 5 weeks or less**
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I do the classes?
Face to Face lessons are at my office space in Rushcutters Bay, Sydney (near Kings Cross)
Online lessons are on Skype. You can take these lessons with me from anywhere in the world. For online lessons you will need a Skype account and a good internet connection. You can book a meeting with me in your local time on my calendar here.
Will I become fluent after one course?
Becoming fluent in a language takes time and commitment. Everyone learns and improves at a difference pace (speed).
With one course package you will make strong progress and begin to feel much more confident with your speaking. Many students often choose to continue with more courses to reach higher levels.
How often should I take lessons?
I recommend at least 2 lessons a week. This is a good schedule to help you move forward. I include fun, interesting homework exercises that you can do in between the lessons to support your learning.
What if I want to cancel?
You can cancel your course within the first 7 days from your start date. If you decide the course is not right for you, I will refund your money. After the first 7 days, refunds are not given.
Can I take a break from the course?
No, these are intensive courses. I want you to be committed to your English because that is how you get good results!
For the Skype and Face to Face lessons –
A course of 8 lessons must be completed in a maximum of 4 weeks (or less).
If you do not complete your course in the set time period, the lessons will expire. Extensions will only be given under certain, extreme conditions. (such as emergencies or health issues)
If I need to extend the course for some reason, then you will still keep your remaining lessons.
Can I talk with you first before I start my course?
Yes! We can arrange a 30 minute consultation on Skype or Face to Face in Sydney.
Just book with me on my calendar HERE.
How do I pay?
You can pay online with PayPal, a secure and trusted payment system. Or you can use a credit card.
If you live in Australia and want to make a bank transfer, please CONTACT me and I will send you the details.